Thursday 11 February 2016

One irritant leads to another.

I'll tell you what's irritated me just now... Side note - I just tempered my language for the purpose of writing. I originally wanted to write "pissed me off" then "annoyed me". I ended up with "irritated". Is that interesting? I don't know.

Back to my irritation - that I went looking for a Blogger app on my phone (currently an iPhone) and since I've moved everything around (trying to be less cluttered so keeping all applications (I'm not going to type apps, bite me) to one 'page'. So I've got shit in some slightly broad folders).
Turns out, I don't have a Blogger application. Turns out, it's not available in the Australian App (god dammit) Store.

I was going to write about something else that sprung to mind but the above happened.

Stop dragging your damn outdoor furniture around, neighbour in the apartment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment